Viewing The .Cab Files

Hello Nexus Forum, anywho I'm wondering if anybody knows of a way to view the .cab files within my Oblivion Discs, (I got two in-case I lose one)

I reinstalled my game today, and was moving mods over from my old installation, downloading OBSE, OBMM, SRC, Wrye Bash, and every mod I need, etc and I accidentally overwritten my exe with the updated version in all the chaos, at this point I'm rather afraid to do a reinstall incase it overwrites something I do not want it to, as such modified intro or whatever. But I suppose I can just move the installation from the Bethesda Softworks folder to my external (and unplug it because I'm paranoid of if the disk would still try to uninstall it) and then do a fresh install and just delete everything except the exe, tho that is an extreme hassle for this one damn file which I would prefer to just rip from my disk. :confused:

EDIT: I got my game reinstalled and updated :thumbsup:

This post can go and die now.

Opps my bad its OBSE. Directions page

If you have installed the Shivering Isles beta patch (1.2.0.410), don't worry - download and follow the instructions in the autopatcher and it will walk you through getting the original Oblivion.exe off of your DVD.

I didn't install any patches yet, I just have a patched exe and unpatched files. :/