DAO Mod Manager

Hendrikdevue

Some of the mods still aren't working : there should be more files, but there aren't :s

You open DAO Modmanager there will be three panes of info the middle one will be headed by Installed Overrides . Drag your override file in this case it will be NBaio.override into the column headed Installed Overrides and it will then install the override , once installed you will see in the override column a NBaio , right click on it then select Config , this is where you get to choose from those 20 options you mentioned earlier :)

PS . This info is for the Natural Bodies All in one mod, others will be slightly different .

So I've been trying to add some mods to the game recently, some go alright, the ones that have one file and are dazip , I just add with DAO Updater. Others, I've beent trying to add through DAO Mod Manager. The ones I had through that, won't work.

I have no clue how to work with the mod manager, could anyone help me with this? I

.overide files can be considered a type of zip/rar file that DAMM unpacks into your "..\Documents\BioWare\Dragon Age\packages\core\override" folder.

The 'Overide Creator' tab is used to produce a .overide file. This is mainly incorporated for mod creators.

If after unzipping a downloaded mod you are faced with a folder containing a number of files that end in .gda, .erf, .ncs etc you simply drag/copy this folder to your "..\Documents\BioWare\Dragon Age\packages\core\override" folder

If this doesn't help please specify which mods you are having problems with.

Abra