A Snow Weather Mod(no other kind of weather)

CommanderAE

I reinstalled my game since I just had way too many mods so now I only have a few mods that I use a lot. Now I have a Winter mod, FOWE if I remember right and the problem is that I can't find a snow weather mod but I want a snow only mod not the mixed crap which is all that I can find. I clearly remember that I had a mod that came with rain and snow as separate options so if you know what mod it is if its still around please leave the link below.

How would I change these settings?

You get an edible thing in your inventory that when eaten will open a settings panel where you can set the snow /rain duration.

You get an edible thing in your inventory that when eaten will open a settings panel where you can set the snow /rain duration.

You don't get it do you. I just want one weather type, not rain and snow I just want -->SNOW<-- alright. There is no separate rain or snow option its just both.

You don't get it do you. I just want one weather type, not rain and snow I just want -->SNOW<-- alright. There is no separate rain or snow option its just both.

You can set the RAIN duration to ZERO, meaning it'll never rain... unless you really don't want those extra files.

There are no separate settings for rain & snow, it clearly has only 4 options like that rain AND snow max/min duration and no rain AND snow max/min duration. There are no separate options in the settings, I had a mod that had separate .esp files in which one was rain and one was snow but apparently that version is gone and thats just plain stupid because who wants to see rain in a snow mod and if theres no snow on the ground why would you want it to snow?

Its seperated options for me too, because...

...if theres no snow on the ground why would you want it to snow?

You got a good point there if the options are made that way in an update or some such.