Midas Oblivion Portal

CredibleJoe

Ok here we go....

Go to your Oblivion/Data folder and delete the old Midas Magic esp file.

Start your OBMM, on the left side of it you will see your data esp's just like when you start the game. Go ahead and check any you normally use.

Now open the zip file you downloaded at the link I gave ya for the mod. Inside will be an OMOD file. Stick that in you Oblivian/OBMM/Mods folder then click on it.

That will wake up Mr. OBMM and he will install the mod for you.

In the OBMM right side box you will now see a green, blue or red square with Midas Magic next to it. Highlight it.

Then on the bottom click "activate"

Being that you already had that mod installed you will get a message somewhere about being warned about files it is going to overwrite, click no to all.

It may take a minute or two but when its done close the OBMM.

Start Oblivion as usual and go to the data file part and check the box next to Midas Magic.

All done :wacko:

I am not surprised that you encountered a problem with the Midas Oblivion gate. I ran into a weird bug too. I know my version is not the newest, but I am not sure how many updates there have been since I downloaded.

I went into an ordinary Oblivion gate by Skingrad. While inside, I noticed a second Oblivion gate in the worldspace. I fought my way over to it, and went in. I ended up in the Midas stuff, and exited out into Midas's basement in the IC Arcane University area.