Animator/poser looking for work

Nbgangsta

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wouldn't mind seeing a few more options when sitting in a chair. I'd like my guy to be able to sit and relax not look like he was raised in a finishing school and drinks his tea with a pinky out.

@Nbgangsta

Nice to see my black collar in use ;). If I can place a wish for a animation it would be for a male dog which doing it's business (female dog is already there with sitting). This sounds strange I know but is for a mod I am currently working on.

Can't work on the poses etc. today :/

Take your time with it. :happy:

It's really rare to see another member with animation skills in this community.

Kind of the reason why I'm doing this.

"Some Poses" by Backsteppo has a good selection of poses, but they mainly seem to fill the need for sexy poses.

His "Pair Poses" and and "Object Poses" on the other hand are simply brilliant.

"Action Poses" by guerrerodelyermo is pure awesomeness.

Though all these mods are very cool, I noticed that there was still something left desired.

More poses :P, and it seems I'm not the only one.

What I would love to see is a prone firing position animation.

Post an image or youtube clip, on this one I'd like some certainty.

It may not be a functional animation (doesn't replace the firing animation), but for screenshot purposes it'll be fine.

wouldn't mind seeing a few more options when sitting in a chair. I'd like my guy to be able to sit and relax not look like he was raised in a finishing school and drinks his tea with a pinky out.

Never thought about but you're right, I'll finish XSoldier's Pair Pose first and start working on it.

@Nbgangsta

Nice to see my black collar in use ;). If I can place a wish for a animation it would be for a male dog which doing it's business (female dog is already there with sitting). This sounds strange I know but is for a mod I am currently working on.

Ok, you've peeked my interest but I have no idea on how to do it.

I have no idea how to animate creatures yet :/

Seems I'll need to grab the dogmeat skeleton and try some stuff (No idea how to make it work though).

Btw, I got the collar from Tailor Maid (I believe), so you'd better check if it's stolen.

Ok, you've peeked my interest but I have no idea on how to do it.

I have no idea how to animate creatures yet :/

Seems I'll need to grab the dogmeat skeleton and try some stuff.

A screenshot of the female dog position would be of great value, if you could post a link here or pm it to me would be nice.

Btw, I got the collar from Tailor Maid (I believe), so you'd better check if it's stolen.

The female dog is the original sitting animation. No great deal. For the male dog scratching could be a base. I am no animator so it's hard for me to say.

Here a youtube video to show what I mean

(no need to click for people which are very easy offended).

About the collar no problem. A black recolor is fast and easy made. I don't think this one is stolen. I made this little thing as my 'trade mark' a long time ago as I made my first slavery mod long before tailor made that's why I thought you used FNNCQ.

I've got family coming over today so I can't work on any animations today (or very little).

For humans I use a skeleton base made by Backsteppo.

I don't have anything for dogmeat yet.

I imported a mesh (which has bones included), but the structure is different and I have no idea if it'll work.

I'll look at it tomorrow, today is a busy day.

I've got family coming over today so I can't work on any animations today (or very little).

For humans I use a skeleton base made by Backsteppo.

I don't have anything for dogmeat yet.

I imported a mesh (which has bones included), but the structure is different and I have no idea if it'll work.

I'll look at it tomorrow, today is a busy day.

'Real Life' always comes first.

Btw. the original dog skeleton.nif is in the same folder in the BSA's as the meshes.