Animator/poser looking for work

Nbgangsta

sorry for posting and requesting a lot but here is my last request after all my prison is gonna contain raider and captured enclave soldiers and more but its wip here is the prison pose image hope you can make them hold jail bars like in fallout 3 thanks. http://rsasecular.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/prison_bars2.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

could u create an animation from a croched position to a prone position? If somone has already done this can u point me in the direction of that mod?

Are you using the default sniper rifle or a custom sniper rifle?

So I know what I'm doing.

Might be a bit overkill to say but:

The poses that are made have NO functional power, they are only useful for poses.

Your (N)PC's can demonstrate the pose but not use it for actual combat.

Addtionally, prone firing position have been requested a whole lot, its not doable because of the.... [insert layman terms here] Basically, the point where the bullets come out from cannot be put so close to ground. Or something. Hardwired into the game. Prone poses have been done, though.

Got the chance to check the new update, good work.

If you're ready to take on my next pair pose request, here it is:

Choking someone.

There can be variations with this one, with one hand or two. A few Screenshots of Darth Vader would be a good example for this, like this one here.

Put my request on low priority so that others can have their request done, and I do feel that I'm thinking more pair poses lol

could u create an animation from a croched position to a prone position? If somone has already done this can u point me in the direction of that mod?

Are you using the default sniper rifle or a custom sniper rifle?

So I know what I'm doing.

Might be a bit overkill to say but:

The poses that are made have NO functional power, they are only useful for poses.

Your (N)PC's can demonstrate the pose but not use it for actual combat.

custom sniper rifles mods like these (from the slam sniper pack)

i need these as animations for the pc i'm not worried about the npc's

Got the chance to check the new update, good work.If you're ready to take on my next pair pose request, here it is:Choking someone.There can be variations with this one, with one hand or two. A few Screenshots of Darth Vader would be a good example for this, like this one here.Put my request on low priority so that others can have their request done, and I do feel that I'm thinking more pair poses lol

Just keep thinking and drop some ideas, the darker the pose, the better.

There aren't many bad-ass / evil poses so these are some fine ideas.

But I don't know if the poses I make will suit the Shojo race.

The other pair-poses I made had no problems because the Shojo are not a lot skinnier than the original.

The Shojo are shorter however, this may conflict with the height at which one gets choked.

custom sniper rifles mods like these (from the slam sniper pack)i need these as animations for the pc i'm not worried about the npc's

Sorry, Johssy is right, SomePoses already has a Prone Firing Pose and I'm not going to make a duplicate.

Addtionally, prone firing position have been requested a whole lot, its not doable because of the.... [insert layman terms here] Basically, the point where the bullets come out from cannot be put so close to ground. Or something. Hardwired into the game. Prone poses have been done, though.

I'm using blender 2.49b (= 2.49), it's the last stable release though the 2.53 beta looks amazing.

Unfortunately I've seen many users on the forum having trouble with the Blender nif scripts when using 2.53 beta.

I've been a tad inactive because I'm trying to make a pipeline for my .kf files so I can work without manual editing them in Nifskope.

Just so you (everyone) know I haven't forgotten this thread.