Animator/poser looking for work

Nbgangsta

I'd love to have better animations for Brain Chemistry. I only use two: a poorly edited version of the Cannibal animation for brain harvesting, and a boring vanilla one for working at the lab set. If you're interested in giving these a go, let me know and I'll give some more details.

Great work so far! (kudos +1)

By the way Nbgangsta, if you're a student you may be able to get a copy of 3DSMax at a significantly reduced price (possibly free, but not likely) through your institution or an educational reseller. Ask and search around.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do blender program designers get rich? they only make a hard to make program and give it for free AND its complete to those who dont even have a cent to buy 3ds max so why would anyone buy 3Ds Max when blender is out free? am i missing something? although i love maya cause its more easy to use and has built in tutorials. this reminds me of mother maya XD.

how do blender program designers get rich? they only make a hard to make program and give it for free AND its complete to those who dont even have a cent to buy 3ds max so why would anyone buy 3Ds Max when blender is out free? am i missing something? although i love maya cause its more easy to use and has built in tutorials. this reminds me of mother maya XD.

Because 3DS Max has things that other programs don't have?

Last I checked, 3DS Max has support for lights and cameras, and Maya cannot handle Animation and Oblivion Collision of .nif's

oh. but blender is better for basic stuff for fallout 3 such as posing modeling making clothing. no need to purchase 3ds max or any other modeling program. although if your a game modeler trainee in a small company like me then i guess its important have the best tools. too bad i have no luck purchasing 3ds Max :P

Thanks

EDIT: @XSoldier what mod is that eye iron sight or something its very fascinating give me link pleas.

I'd love to have better animations for Brain Chemistry. I only use two: a poorly edited version of the Cannibal animation for brain harvesting, and a boring vanilla one for working at the lab set. If you're interested in giving these a go, let me know and I'll give some more details.

Great work so far! (kudos +1)

By the way Nbgangsta, if you're a student you may be able to get a copy of 3DSMax at a significantly reduced price (possibly free, but not likely) through your institution or an educational reseller. Ask and search around.

Noted, some feedback on what it should look like would be nice.

Without feedback I'll simply use my imagination :D .

But seriously, I don't want to make animations (loads of work) for nothing.

The license:

My school purchased a rip-off license, the only useful stuff I could get were Windows 7 and Visual Studio 2010 pro.

It's all Micro$oft crap and it doesn't even have any (complete) version of Office, only MS Project and MS Expression Web.

oh. but blender is better for basic stuff for fallout 3 such as posing modeling making clothing. no need to purchase 3ds max or any other modeling program. although if your a game modeler trainee in a small company like me then i guess its important have the best tools. too bad i have no luck purchasing 3ds Max :P

Posing, modeling, making clothes, animation, it's almost a complete list.

The only thing missing is making weapons.

Just so you know, the land/heightmap is made using a tool that is removed from our GECK.

Blender has a built in physics and game engine, top that.

Having a variety of different 3d tools is better than sticking with just one tool. (killing myself here)

Blender has less buttons than 3DS but uses plenty of key-combos and such.

3DS has better memory management, I know that much and know the difference it can make.

here are some poses that i think are a bit between easy and hard but there possible to do and i will rate these if you make them. as i did rate your other poses.

Point Pose : http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-05/praa-phoenix-wright3.html

Peace Pose : http://image.thehothits.com/300x400/miley_cyrus_smile_pose_peace_sign_rainbow_t_shirt_342x456_220409_.jpg

Salute Pose : http://www.stockphotopro.com/photo-thumbs-2/A43P7G.jpg

Pinkie Promise For XSoldier here's an image : http://ocha.nierchi.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/xxxholic-morality.jpg

Thanks!

EDIT: @XSoldier what mod is that eye iron sight or something its very fascinating give me link pleas.

The original mesh came from Advanced Recon Gear (Earlier versions)

Armored Escaping Venture has the mesh that fits the Shojo/Child's head, and is also the similar Re-texture that you're seeing.

My re-texture of the Targeter is a bit rusted on close-up, and a personal thing.

NBstoryPoses V1.1 update

"F U" - Pose - BlackSampleAdmin - Available for download.

"Struck in awe" - Pose - Johssy - Available for download.

"Makeshift sleeping" - Pose - Johssy -Available for download.

"Pointing" - Pose - BlackSampleAdmin -Available for download.

"Salute" - Animation&Pose - BlackSampleAdmin - Available for download.

"Weapon pose" - Pose - BlackSampleAdmin - Available for download.

"Pinky Promise" - Pose - XSolder - Available for download.

Noted, some feedback on what it should look like would be nice.

Without feedback I'll simply use my imagination :D .

But seriously, I don't want to make animations (loads of work) for nothing.

Of course. I wouldn't want you to make up some animations that might not get used. I may PM you with details when I'm more ready to integrate them.