LOD textures

BossJ00

LOD textures would be useless if they only load at close range, since they are LOng Distance views. Wondering if you are mixing the term up with the textures that appear at close range. Regardless, check out the Advanced tab in the Options menu of the Fallout 3 startup screen. It includes view distance settings, among other things.

LOD textures would be useless if they only load at close range, since they are LOng Distance views. Wondering if you are mixing the term up with the textures that appear at close range. Regardless, check out the Advanced tab in the Options menu of the Fallout 3 startup screen. It includes view distance settings, among other things.

Yah sorry... Maybe I am getting them mixed up, BUT... the best I can explain it is... the 2nd layer of the ground textures is loading right when I'm on it... Like the DETAIL textures... of the ground... I was wondering if I can get it to load farther in distance than when I'm like right on it... its odd..

Yah sorry... Maybe I am getting them mixed up, BUT... the best I can explain it is... the 2nd layer of the ground textures is loading right when I'm on it... Like the DETAIL textures... of the ground... I was wondering if I can get it to load farther in distance than when I'm like right on it... its odd..