BFG's Swap Broken Armor or Weapons; & Item Health Scales Encha

BFG99

Great! Let me know what you think Nealus. I've really enjoyed working on this mod, and appreciate any feedback.

I just posted a revised version, 1.61, to fix a couple of particularly nasty bugs that snuck their way into 1.60. Under the right circumstances, 1.60 could have caused a Crash to Desktop!

I've made a few more updates since this morning. I have a test version, 1.62b2, posted which hopefully fixes some remaining issues with:

--Hotkeyed weapons/armor not working correctly

--Conflict with the mod COMBAT ARCHERY

Version 1.65 has been released! I upgraded the mod to use OBSE 19's new features, and fixed numerous issues with the Weapon Reequip script, including (I believe!) every bug reported to date.

Unfortunately, due to a flaw I discovered in OBSE 19 - Beta 2, you must have OBSE 19 - Beta 3 or better installed to safely use the Weapon ReEquipping! Since Beta 3 isn't widely available yet, I've turned that feature OFF by default in this new release.

New version posted. By request, 1.66 is also compatible with OBSE 18 (so you don't have to install a beta version of OBSE to use the mod!).

As usual, any bug reports, suggestions or votes would be appreciated.

Well, I couldn't help myself. :)

With apologies to those who downloaded 1.66 earlier today, I just posted a new version, 1.70. It adds one new feature: worn clothing can give a small amount of protection, depending on how heavy it is and what part of the body it covers. The heaviest clothing is equivalent to Fur Armor.

I also made one minor fix to 1.66 that might fix the issue a few people have been having with NPCs' armor or clothing sometimes unequipping inappropriately.