Regulator Patrols

springfield4519

I have searched everywhere for a mod that produces random regulator parols throughout the wasteland. It needs to have characteristics of wastelend travelers for patrol routes and MMM for spawns and equipment. Miniguns, assault rifles, laser rifles, various pistols as far as equipment goes. NO missile launchers, NO fat mans. Set respawn timers for no less the 3 days and no more than 7. As I am asking for someone else to make this mod it should be obvious that I don't know how to work the geck or else I'd do it myself.

• 2 weeks later...
I was thinking I would like to see the same thing. Though I would keep the Regulator's weapon lists and stuff the same, and I think the patrols should be about as common as Outcast patrols. Kind of weird that they "regulate" the wasteland, but only actually do it if you're either evil or a part of the team.

Kind of weird that they "regulate" the wasteland, but only actually do it if you're either evil or a part of the team.

It's because they're useless idealistic fools with no support. You see their mghty fortress of justice with three regulators and walls the same as any other shack. You see their patrols, wearing leather jackets in the face of gunfire... They're useless, idealistic fools. And as such I take joy in bringing the population of the wasteland down to earth. And regulators 6 feet under it.

...Alongside Talon Mercs, Enclave troopers and Outcasts.

It's because they're useless idealistic fools with no support. You see their mghty fortress of justice with three regulators and walls the same as any other shack. You see their patrols, wearing leather jackets in the face of gunfire... They're useless, idealistic fools.

Then I would enjoy finding their useless corpses laying around the Wasteland! Or they can get their skills and HP buffed or something.