Cheese vs Bacon

krimzin

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which is truly better?

• Cheese
    • Bacon

Hey I'm still a carnivore (actually humans are omnivores) but I don't like pork as it is unclean plus I have picky taste.

Cows aren't necessarily clean either... They eat grass and wade in a field of their own dung. :sick:

[or goats, they eat garbage]

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm from Wisconsin so I had to vote cheese! That and I'm big enough without wolfing down bacon. :tongue:

Hahah, another cheesehead here, wow :D Hail from Oshkosh :D

Nice! I was born in Milwaukee, moved a few times, spent a lot of time in Michigan until the automotive machining market collapsed and moved back here to Germantown to help mom since she divorced recently and moved back to Wisconsin as soon as she could!

Hey I'm still a carnivore (actually humans are omnivores) but I don't like pork as it is unclean plus I have picky taste.

Cows aren't necessarily clean either... They eat grass and wade in a field of their own dung. :sick:

I'm Muslim so that is why I consider them unclean. I don't want to drag religion into this. Geez!

I'm Muslim so that is why I consider them unclean. I don't want to drag religion into this. Geez!

ok, your off the hook on the bacon blasphemy

My plant is a carnivore, too. But i think if i give her beacon she will die :blink:

And so, no beacon for me :biggrin:

Oops my bad. Huh, I didn't know that was a Muslim thing too. I know Jewish folk can't eat pork either. Good to know though, and hopefully I didn't offend any Hindi with the cow thing lol. It's tough to be politically correct, sheesh! :laugh:

@Paxan_1 Won't she die if she eats cheese too though?

I wonder if a carnivorous plant could be a vegan? Would that be considered cannibalism? lol, bad joke

@Paxan_1 Won't she die if she eats cheese too though?

I wonder if a carnivorous plant could be a vegan? Would that be considered cannibalism? lol, bad joke

Hehe,

thats why she is a carnivore, no omnivore. :laugh:

Plant cannibalism.... hmmm, a fight on my windowsill :mellow:

• 3 months later...