list of partner

Uerba

On Vilja, the easiest way to change her hair is to use wigs. I've used wigs on my male and female companions. Best wigs that she will wear are from Apachii's Goddess Store and The Fall Hair Wig Shop. I have many screenies of her on her download thread.

This next post was in response to someone looking for a house mod for their companions, but it has all the info on companions I would give you, so I've copied and pasted my response here for you:

I have many companions. I get them to accompany me when I feel like company and to live in my houses. The non CM or CSR companions that will do what you are wanting are:

Vilja (lives in the House Cerane Mod with Neeshka and Sierra)

Neeshka (she will travel all over Cyrodiil on her own then return home to sleep)

Red Sonia- Special Edition (found her on the road once too, don't know where she was going, lol)

Astrianna- Montana's Sexy Companion II (Lives in the very beautiful Nibenay Manor with Rhianna)

Keric (only follows you when needed otherwise goes back to his routine in the IC)

Thelias (lives in the lighthouse of my Castle Almgard)

Shard and Skar (my antisocial rough and ready girl and her pet wolf; she can't be taken to town in my game due to getting attacked by guards, so she lives in the Abandoned Mountain Shack mod house, which is very fun to fix up)

Alandria (lives with Sonia in the Castle Almgard Beach House)

Rhianna ( has a tendency to not follow directions after a while)

Stoker Wolff- companion version only, not the underdark mod (lives with me where ever I go)

Just got two more to live on Halcyon Island- Shafaye and Vance, these are companions by MrUniq, along with Keric, Thelias, Alandria and Shard. His companions once told to "Stay Here" (NOT wait or dismiss) will go about their regular routines, especially if like on Sonia or Neeshka and Vilja, you have set the house to be their home. This is done on their command menus.

I've heard a lot of good things about CM and CSR, but because of these companions have never had to use them. You can see all of them in game, dancing in the videos on my profile page and the video I uploaded in the files section called "Let It Rock."

I hope that helps! :smile:

LOL! Shame on you! Vilja is beautiful. :yes: Go to her download page and see some of the screenies I've put up of her. Some of my companions start out pretty rough like Alandria & Keric. All is takes is the right hair and clothes to turn them into foxes- male or female :thumbsup:

That's all I have for now. But there is one other I plan to get. I'll let you know when I do. But in the files section go to my video Let It Rock. There are pictures of almost all of the girls, except Vilja. You can see how each one has like 3 different looks in the one video. Vilja is in the videos on my profile page under the About Me tab. She's a cutie and voiced by her creator, which makes her even more adorable. :wink:

isnt there a way to make the female npc more beautiful cause their kinda very ugly especialy vilja and KEEP EM COMING :laugh:

Well, with Vilja the looks shouldn't be a problem...

if you don't like my original version, you might like one of the alternate ones, like:

Xtudo's Moonshadow Vilja or 4GVN's custom Vilja or Xtudo's Custome Odd-eyed Vilja... or any of the other optional looks (including Tabaxi, Argonian and vampire looks) that are available as optional files on the Vilja download page.

This is a link to a tutorial on how to exchange faces both on PC characters and - if you scroll down a bit - on companions.

Hope this helps (although I still think that my original Vilja is rather pretty :wink:)