I Hate Fergus

Lehcar

I still can't believe he isn't seen again after the Human Noble origin. And after the events of Ostagar I'm harshly told to just forget about him and give him up for dead.

But then he just randomly decides to come back in the last 5 goddamn minutes of the game to inherit my father's land and titles, even though he spent a whole freaking year assing around in the Wilds while I was busy saving the entire kingdom from an army of apocalyptic monsters. What an epic ripoff...

I can't imagine what non fatal injury he could have possibly suffered that would take him an entire year to recover from. :confused:

We really don't like to talk about it. Seems there was some waking up in small clothes, a ship to Rivain, a strange tatoo. Fergus really hasn't been the same since... Such a pity.

We really don't like to talk about it. Seems there was some waking up in small clothes, a ship to Rivain, a strange tatoo. Fergus really hasn't been the same since... Such a pity.

That Isabella and her appetites; surely he enjoyed himself :woot:

That Isabella and her appetites; surely he enjoyed himself :woot:

He must have loved that ship a lot ;)