Mothership Zeta requests

Campaigner

I recently decided to get Mothership Zeta, along with the other DLC, after years of barely playing FO3 due to boredom. After playing through Mothership, I was in love. I've redone this so many times that it isn't even funny. Unfortunately, there are a few things that I was dissatisfied about. Below lists the stuff I was hoping for someone to fix up;

Melee Weapons that were just junk sitting around;

World Objects > Movable Static > DLC05 > Clutter > DLC05AlienTool02

- Name ; "Alien Tire Iron"

- Held like any other melee weapon; the small cylinder with the four prongs as the pommel, the four large screws as the weapon head

World Objects > Movable Static > DLC05 > Clutter > DLC05AlienTool05

- Name ; "Alien Crowbar"

- If possible, make two variants; one with the light as the weapon part and one with the crowbar tip as the weapon.

World Objects > Movable Static > DLC05 > Clutter > DLC05AlienUtensil01

- Name ; "Alien Fork"

- Held by the curved object, with the pronged portion at the top and the single tip at the bottom

I would do this myself, but I'm so horrible at Blender that I can't even get files to save. Please place them somewhere near where you regain your gear in the Mothership, as replacing all similar items would be a little silly, and traversing the ship just to find a few vanity items would be a bit of a pain.