mod help

deltadeath93

Um... the GECK doesnt re - create models. You would need Blender, Pyffi. Python... all of that installed in the correct order. Then, you would have to learn how to use Blender, which is very diificult.

You could just pay a guy named jaySuS... I would say, a model like that, maybe 100 - 150 dollars? Anyway, good luck with finding a solution.

ok i founda 3d version of the glitterboy power armor im trying to make im not sure what it needs in blender to be finished so i can upload it to nexus id like someone who is expirenced in blender to contact me so i can send them a copy of the zip file and let me know what parts are missing so i know what i need to work on also i need someone who can help me with the firing of the boomgun animations and such what the boomgun does is it electromagnetic charges a round then accelerates it to mach 2 speed and then fires it creating a sonic boom that has the usual effects on someone without hearing protection ruptured ear drums disorientation getting shattered to bits from shockwave and the added damage of the round that can go in one end of an armored hull of an aircraft carrier and out the otherside for your dps its a one round per turn weapon and has a range of 2 miles