Help with equpiment issue

Lehcar

How do you script a character's inventory stuff so different equipment/armor/clothing is equipped at different times, for example, a templar's templar armor is equipped all other times, but then at one point you want his armor to come off and for him to be wearing some commoner clothing, but then for the armor to become re-equppied later?

I kinda want to make it so Shianni is nude when you find her in the Arl of Denerim's estate, but for her to be still be clothed before and after that... :confused:

Well, I'm not really sure if this is what you're lookin for or not. But the way that the game was built, they use different characters for different parts of the game. For example, there are different versions of Bann Teagan. One version for one area of the game, and then another version for a different area of the game. And most of the differences are just superficial, such as what he's wearing. So you might check the areas that she's listed in, and see if she has different utc files for those different areas.

As for actually scripting it... I cant help with that, cause I dunno any of hte game references or how to write it out in C++. In the old game I used to mod, we'd throw in a line like if itemid="suchandsuch" then use itemid="suchandsuch" and that would make the script replace one item with a different item.

But yeah... unfortunately, with this particular game system, I got no idea on how their system works :(

Sorry that I'm not more help :confused: