Custom Race Question

BlackBlossom

Hey Guys. I'm reworking my African American albino Race. In doing a new version in G.E.C.K I was reminded of a problem I had when I did my first version (both my very first for my personal character and my rework of it for Nexus Upload). I did my Variant Race in G.E.C.K at the time through tutorials about making a custom race. Then when I started a new game if I picked my custom Race with the Gene Projector it would crash when I exited out of it. But when I picked a vanilla race it went through no prob and I was able to change the race through console after. Anyone with a idea why my custom races crash at the exit of the Gene Projector but not through console. Am I missing something in G.E.C.K or is this a common happening when using custom races?

I have had this happen, my custom race crashes with FWE but works otherwise. So I chose a vanilla race until I was placed in my 'alternate start' location, then switch to my custom race, and all is well. I always figured it was an FWE thing. If you have the problem without FWE, I am no help.

This might be a guess, but did you also create a child and old race to work with your African American albino Race?

Yes that was one of the things I first tried recently to try alleviate the problem. Still no luck. Unless I'm missing something. :confused: