ninja or pirate

TheCalliton

ninja or pirate  

25 members have voted

1. 1. ninja or pirate

• NINJA
    • PIRATE

actually, alot of :pirate: were disciplined, most were ex navy sailors out of work

and many captains were noblemen as well

exactly! hollywood portrays pirates as undisciplined and often drunk

the captains did keep their men ontoxicated, in order to help preven tmutiny, but there was alot of order on those ships

all in all, the :ninja: were better warrior. the only advantage a :pirate: has, is a gun.

:ninja: or bust

Me and my mates were debating this and couldn't come up with a winner. It was me and one otehr mate voting ninja, while everyone else was voting pirate. We had the best arguments, but they had more people.

We eventually decided to compromise and chose this as the best:

http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab322/katashy/cyborg-pirate-ninja-jesus.jpg

Why can't we all just get along?!

I voted ninja btw.

I know this post is all in good fun, but I think some of you have been watching The Pirate of the Caribbean to often. Pirates were far from laid back and easy going. They were quite cut-throat and blood thirsty individuals. Ever heard of Black Beard, Anne Bonny, Henry Morgan. Barbarossa (Red Beard). But nonetheless, if the voting is meant to be for who is the most dangerous, my vote has to go for the Ninja, due both to their formal training and because of my pal DarkNinja.

Pirates Exist Today:

Pros:

They are a pain in the... Neck.

They are giving me a hard time in Empire: Total War.

Johnny Depp, Portrayed a Pirate.(not a real Pro, not a con either, but No one can neglect Pure Awesomeness!!!)

Some of my Best friends are Pirates.(not Traditionally, they hail in the Vast seas of WWS : World Wide Sea)

I'm not a Pirate.(if I was a pirate, pirates wouldn't be here as I have already compromised their camouflage)

Cons:

getting banned.

being hated by all the available major and minor factions.(go figure in EMPIRE: Total War for only $59.99 at eBay)

Traditional Ninjas Don't Exist Today:

Pros:

Having Some Sexy Asians Portray your role in movies.

Sure there aren't any pirates who are Korean Singers and Super Models.

Pure Awesomeness!!! (go ask a 12 Y old: what would be your choice of an Avatar: "Baba Aruj (with Turban)" or "Raizo the the most lethal Ninja assassin in the world")

Cons:

your Equipment is So old, they are put in Museums.

you can't take off your mask, otherwise, you're really, Like Compromised.

Westerners compromise you in Hollywood.

So Pirates win! Avast Ye Land-rubber! Y'argh!

There's more pirates than ninjas, and the build time is much slower. Hand a guy a cutlass and sic him on the enemy! Meanwhile you have to train a ninja from birth.

the original ninjas were just pesants, fighting with farm tools and NO TRAINING

take that

:ninja:

Those ninja's must have sucked then :P

I vote Pirates. they got guns n shyt. who brings a hoe to a gun fight?

other than a pimp of course

There's more pirates than ninjas, and the build time is much slower. Hand a guy a cutlass and sic him on the enemy! Meanwhile you have to train a ninja from birth.

the original ninjas were just pesants, fighting with farm tools and NO TRAINING

take that

:ninja:

Those ninja's must have sucked then :P

I vote Pirates. they got guns n shyt. who brings a hoe to a gun fight?

other than a pimp of course

the original :ninja: s where very good

they would kill one or two samurai and run away. Though their weapons are outdated, so are the pirate's weapons. and ninja still exist too. though not as assassins, they still exist. The Ninja is a warrior, the pirate is a criminal... both are awesome, but a pirate is nothing without his crew, his guns, and his boat. if he is missing any of those, he is screwed

Pirates Exist Today:

Pros:

They are a pain in the... Neck.

They are giving me a hard time in Empire: Total War.

Johnny Depp, Portrayed a Pirate.(not a real Pro, not a con either, but No one can neglect Pure Awesomeness!!!)

Some of my Best friends are Pirates.(not Traditionally, they hail in the Vast seas of WWS : World Wide Sea)

I'm not a Pirate.(if I was a pirate, pirates wouldn't be here as I have already compromised their camouflage)

Cons:

getting banned.

being hated by all the available major and minor factions.(go figure in EMPIRE: Total War for only $59.99 at eBay)

Traditional Ninjas Don't Exist Today:

Pros:

Having Some Sexy Asians Portray your role in movies.

Sure there aren't any pirates who are Korean Singers and Super Models.

Pure Awesomeness!!! (go ask a 12 Y old: what would be your choice of an Avatar: "Baba Aruj (with Turban)" or "Raizo the the most lethal Ninja assassin in the world")

Cons:

your Equipment is So old, they are put in Museums.

you can't take off your mask, otherwise, you're really, Like Compromised.

Westerners compromise you in Hollywood.

So Pirates win! Avast Ye Land-rubber! Y'argh!

Ihoe: (Love your name. Are you a farmer? Just a little weak illiterate humor there:laugh: ). You're right pirates do still exist today, and they're not too much like the ones described by the earlier posters. And I'm not 100% sure that ninja's do not. They may exist in a different form and function under a different framework. And by the way, you have one of the best signature lines I've seen.