Apparently I'm walking on water now and don't have a choice.

aznguy916

To be honest, I'm not exactly sure if it is a modding issue but I assume it is since I've never had these problems before I learned about mods. My character for some reason lost the ability to swim and can only walk on water. Normally this would seem like a benefit but it kinda kills the whole immersion part, kinda feeling like I'm from a Naruto world now or something which is something I do not want in Skyrim lol. But anyways, does anyone know what could had caused this? I am not aware of using any mods that includes this feature(I may have a mod that does but not aware of it since I don't use anything regarding walking on water).

*Edit* - Oh yeah and if anyone knows what "may" be the cause of weird NPC clothing colors(in my case, discolored blue-ish clothing)? Like as in what kind of mod that could be responsible so I know which mods to start removing to check. Thanks in advance! Hope someone can enlighten me on the issue.

Edited by aznguy916

do you have athletic training installed? if you do there's an option in there to stop the waterwalking. if you dont, maybe try installing it and using it's features to fix your problem.

do you have athletic training installed? if you do there's an option in there to stop the waterwalking. if you dont, maybe try installing it and using it's features to fix your problem.

That worked! Thanks!

Was not aware that there was that feature at all lol.