predator mod help.

pittdogg

Couple of problems im having. If i start a new file and create the Yauntja race it looks like a predator (dreds, teeth ect) but if i try to change my main profiles race to it, its the right color but the face is human and no dreds or hair at all for that matter. I cant activate my visions with the "V" key, i dont get the medkit. Blade doesnt come out of bracers when im using hand-to-hand. Cannon doesnt shoot anything. When i unequip and re equip the armor canon my game freezes for about 20 sec, gives me 5k weapon cannons and becomes super laggy, about 3 fps laggy.

mod list:

Oblivion.esm

CM Partners.esm

CM Partners

DLCShiveringIsles

AW_Wings

MaleBodyReplacerV4

knights

Sephiroth

MidasSpells

DAPredator

Also- Openining Oblivion with OBSE

PLZ help been fighting with this mod for hours

This the one your using?

Pred Race

=====================================================================================================================================

You have all these installed correctly?

Oblivion Script Extender - Obse version 0015a or above

Oblivion Mod Manager / OBMM

Robert's Male Body Replacer V4 version 3 and 5 might work as well.

Latest oblivion patch 1.2

=====================================================================================================================================

Your playing a Male character correct?

****Female Yautja are not playable at this time so no requirements for female body. Female companions use meshes and textures included so no other mod is needed and this will not conflict with any other female body replacer that you have installed.

Did you read the entire readme? Looks like a fairly complex mod.

This mod is an OBSE mod! You have to have it installed for the new features to work!

Go easy on this mod as it is a playable beta but please let us know if there are any problems. There is no playable female support yet and there may never be. Just not sure yet.

When you 1st start a new game select the Yautja race to begin with. The head and feet will automatically be added.

With new updates to this mod that add new scripts or functions you will need to start a new game until we find a solution for an easier update. So previous save games will not work properly as far as we know. But for now you can try this in the console but it has not been thoroughly tested yet Startquest PredReset

Companion Bio-masks have waterbreathing enchantments so they will not drown as well as the players Bio-masks.

Yayinde and Khajaa are a Yautja race and are both experienced Warrior class characters. They were last seen in the Arena Bloodworks looking to challenge only the best on this planet and from what they understand the Arena is the place for that.

Dahdtoudi is a female hybrid companion you can find her wandering around the Fighters Guild in Chorrol. Think of her as some sort of kick arse Easter Egg. She will always wear her armor but you can change her weapons and remove her Bio-mask - *Right now her race is not playable*

**Special note Yayinde and Khajaa will always wear their Predator gear and helmet they will not wear anything else - this will be updated soon. They will change weapons though and have hit and power attack sounds working.**

***To find the weapons go underneath the dock at the exit from the Imperial sewers.*** You will also find the armor.

****Predator shoulder canon now works. To use it equip the "Armor" cannon (not the canon under weapons) in fact it is a very good idea to hot-key the armor canon to one of your keyboard number keys for easier use and less confusion. Do not access the canon in weapons and please ignore that it is even there. Once equipped you still need to enable it with the left mouse button. Only works in 1st person and the 1st person animations omod should be used to make your experience much more realistic. Canon now relies on mana and each shot will consume 25% of your total mana. 4 quick canon shots and you have to wait for your mana to regen before firing again.

********WARNING - Do not drop "weapon" canon on the ground.******************

Couple of problems im having. If i start a new file and create the Yauntja race it looks like a predator (dreds, teeth ect) but if i try to change my main profiles race to it, its the right color but the face is human and no dreds or hair at all for that matter. I cant activate my visions with the "V" key, i dont get the medkit. Blade doesnt come out of bracers when im using hand-to-hand. Cannon doesnt shoot anything. When i unequip and re equip the armor canon my game freezes for about 20 sec, gives me 5k weapon cannons and becomes super laggy, about 3 fps laggy.

I am confused "start a new file and create the Yauntja race it looks like a predator (dreds, teeth ect)" "if i try to change my main profiles race to it, its the right color but the face is human and no dreds or hair at all for that matter."

What does it mean when you say you change your main profile to it?

Everything you described is a faulty OBSE setup because all of your listed problems are exact OBSE functions. Your game needs to be patched to the latest 1.2 and you need to launch Oblivion with OBSE. I think you think you are launching OBSE correctly but from your problems I can tell that you are not. I would screenshoot the loading menu so you can see if your game is patched to the latest then get a screenshot of your shortcut and wear you pointed it to per the readme of OBSE. Then maybe a screenshot of where in your Oblivion folder you dropped you OBSE files and that would pretty much cover it.

What are your PC specs? Like cpu and video card? If you have an older low end computer then maybe this mod is not for you?

You have to start a new game for the Yautja race to work. It will not work if you load one of your previous saves from another character and try to change race by console.

OK that's what he meant. Thanks BD totally agree. I wonder if running that predreset quest in the console might work. It's been so long I can't remember too much about this mod.

You have to start a new game for the Yautja race to work. It will not work if you load one of your previous saves from another character and try to change race by console.

OK that's what he meant. Thanks BD totally agree. I wonder if running that predreset quest in the console might work. It's been so long I can't remember too much about this mod.

I'm not sure as I never tested it. It might work but it would be better to start a new game to ensure no problems.