Sound Issue with USKP

firydoom3

I recently installed skyrim after getting a new pc, and after installing the unofficial skyrim patch I noticed that some of my games sounds weren't playing like weapon impacts and the music, to make sure it was USKP I even did a clean install with no other mods but the USKP and a new save to no avail.

Has anyone else had this issue and maybe know a way to fix it?

Did you try a clean save without any mods at all? The USKP should not cause this because they make no edits to such things. I think there is a loose script or sound file or something left over from another mod that leaves marks even without the esps. I think you may have to do a 100% clean uninstall/reinstall of Skyrim. There are a few tutorials online on how to do this but I don't know any specific one that I can recommend.

Did you try a clean save without any mods at all? The USKP should not cause this because they make no edits to such things. I think there is a loose script or sound file or something left over from another mod that leaves marks even without the esps. I think you may have to do a 100% clean uninstall/reinstall of Skyrim. There are a few tutorials online on how to do this but I don't know any specific one that I can recommend.

I found out the issue was related to the game not being installed on my C drive, and sadly i can't fix it as my c drive SSD is far to small for skyrim