Map Problem

Hello, I really need some help with a problem I am having.

Today I decided to download a few more mods to my game. I decided to download lliana's Elsweyr Anequina mod, a colored map of Elsweyr, The Cm Partners mod, The companion horse support mod, a pose mod, and a couple of Divine Avenger's cm based companion mods. After installing these mods, I began to play the game again. But I came across a problem. When I opened the world map, it was zoomed in way too much all the map markers were way out of place (the Leyawiin map markers were around Skingrad for example). I thought to myself that this would be a simple task of ratting out the mod that caused the problem, but even though I deactivated all the mods that I downloaded, the map was still screwed up. Then I began to just completely delete the mods I just downloaded in hopes of achieving something. But I didn't, (my character is now bald). Then I began to completely delete other mods such as MMM. Now I'm stuck. It's a lot harder to play the game with a screwed up map and a bald person for a protagonist. I would really appreciate some help on this.

Ok baldy.... :woot: Where do we start. Well ya downloaded a map, I'm guessing that borked your map up. Why don't ya give this one a whirl: Terrain Map I seem to remember having the problem before I installed that.

I would just reinstall all those other mods if the map was the original problem. Maybe you'll get your hair back!

Ok baldy.... :woot: Where do we start. Well ya downloaded a map, I'm guessing that borked your map up. Why don't ya give this one a whirl: Terrain Map I seem to remember having the problem before I installed that.

I would just reinstall all those other mods if the map was the original problem. Maybe you'll get your hair back!

I am planning to download the mod you mentioned but I am facing another problem. When I download a mod, I can't choose to save it or open it. Something automatically makes it choose open. Could you help me with this? (I use winrar).

That mod with the colored map of Elsweyr stinks! The map is really pretty, but the mod can cause severe lag when trying to open the map, causes CTDs, can corrupt your savegames and make them unloadable, and is such a finicky mod that it must be very last one in your load order.

Nevermind I got the map fixed, i just had to redownload it and put it at the bottom of my load order, thanks for the help though! (I Kudosed you)

That mod with the colored map of Elsweyr stinks! The map is really pretty, but the mod can cause severe lag when trying to open the map, causes CTDs, can corrupt your savegames and make them unloadable, and is such a finicky mod that it must be very last one in your load order.

Thank you for the help, I just redownloaded it and put it at the bottom of my load order. Now my problem is fixed. (I Kudosed you)