Players funeral WTF!!!

Lehcar

I still fail to understand why BioWare chose to make it so the PC's funeral takes place in the middle of a strangely deserted Redcliffe Village. :wallbash:

I really want to change this so the player's funeral cutscene takes place in a more appropriate place, like the Landsmeet chamber/throne room or something. But all I want to do is change the area but not anything about the cutscenes at all. I already know about editing areas and stuff, but I want to make sure the cutscene doesn't clash with the new area I'm placing it in.

Any advice? Is it possible to do this? I'd appreciate some tips on basic cutscene editing. :turned:

I still fail to understand why BioWare chose to make it so the PC's funeral takes place in the middle of a strangely deserted Redcliffe Village. :wallbash:

I really want to change this so the player's funeral cutscene takes place in a more appropriate place, like the Landsmeet chamber/throne room or something. But all I want to do is change the area but not anything about the cutscenes at all. I already know about editing areas and stuff, but I want to make sure the cutscene doesn't clash with the new area I'm placing it in.

Any advice? Is it possible to do this? I'd appreciate some tips on basic cutscene editing. :turned:

I agree this would be a welcome additon to the game.

You played the game wrong if your Warden died. Make Loghain take the final blow.

Am presuming you just forgot the smiley at the end of your post... :whistling:

Oh, and (except for one playthrough with a very convoluted process in order to figure out how another player could achieve an ending she was after) Loghain is NEVER around for the Final Battle in my games. I always have him executed at the Landsmeet. Always.

I only kill Loghain if I'm romancing Alistair (which almost always I am not). Any other time? Away with Alistair, Loghain is less of a p*ssy, I like befriending him and I feel a lot better about making him do the "ritual" as opposed to Alistair.

I only kill Loghain if I'm romancing Alistair (which almost always I am not). Any other time? Away with Alistair, Loghain is less of a p*ssy, I like befriending him and I feel a lot better about making him do the "ritual" as opposed to Alistair.

Ahhhh, I can see that. Less like turning-out an innocent, and more like asking for "One more chore for the Good of Ferelden", eh?

But I've been through so much with Big Al by the time we get to the Lansdsmeet that I can't just turn my back on him. Plus, I really don't like Loghain (caused or facilitated: the murder of my family, the death of the King, the abandonment and slaughter of the Wardens, the imprisonment of the Queen... And Oh, that's right, put out a contract on li'l ol' me!) PLUS, Alistair doesn't whine if you don't talk to him, (by that point, anyway) and his banter is great! ;D

• 3 weeks later...
I allways spare Loghain, I know he is a bi*ch who tried to kill me but think of it like this: you are in war with no real generals and tactic masterminds except him, you cant kill him becouse you wont have anyone capeble to fight and lead the army, he was the one who liberated the ferelden and you cant kill him just becouse you had troubles with him, you need to think about the people of Ferelden.

... you cant kill him becouse you wont have anyone capeble to fight and lead the army, he was the one who liberated the ferelden and you cant kill him just becouse you had troubles with him, you need to think about the people of Ferelden.

I find that I am perfectly capable of leading Ferelden's forces myself. And if I'm not available, Alistair or Anora can give a decent "Go git 'em!" speech.

I NEVER let him live. Not ever. (Well... Ok. I did ONCE, to get the achievement. And another time I "brought him back", so to speak, to test a solution to a puzzle posed by another player.)

A mad General can be much worse than a bad General, just ask Cailan. ('Tho the reverse can also be true...) But in this case, I don't like him, I don't want him, and I don't need him. :verymad: If Big Al would tolerate his presence, (even at the expense of a big Approval hit, and then only if Anora gave a huge Approval bonus) I might be willing to consider him as an addition, but never as a replacement!

My current game's internal plot line says that since I am to marry his daughter and Morrigan is +100 Love he will be spared so he can make the ultimate sacrifice and Mori's self-serving a** can hit the road. I hope he has a crappy funeral :whistling: