Help with NMM

madman6972

My OS is Win8.1 pro. It's refusing to allow me to use NMM. It keeps saying file error. With the file error it gives me three fixes. Move NMM file. Run as administrator. Troubleshoot problem. None of these work. In error message it said had problems with OS beyond Vista. Is that true, and does anybody know of a possible solution?:(

Many people are using NMM with Win8. There is a known problem when using it with both Win8 and Chrome. Microsoft blames Google, and Google blames MS. It does work with Win8 and just about any other non chrome based browser. Try using another browser ( for testing) - and no, you do not have to remove chrome to do that, You can have more then one browser on your computer at a time ( I have 6) and you can even have more than one open at a time.

BTW, Chrome works fine with Win7 & WinXP.

Try firefox. I use firfox and win 8 and it's working fine. I love windows 8, more than win7, though it took me a while to get used to. As awindow's 8 user let me assure you that you should be able to run any and all games just fine.