Morrigan cloudy and weird looking.

I have just been introduced to the mods for DA:O today. Since I was tired of the other textures and plain hairstyles etc the original version gave me. Well..

I have downloaded..

All in One

Bidelle's Cosmetics Eyes

Bidelle's Cosmetics Presets

Bidelle's Cosmetics Skin

DAR for Dragon Age Toolset

DA: Redesigned

More Hairstyles

Morrigan Restoration Patch (I tried to see if that would solve it, but it didn't)

Luchaire

Real skin HD

Seductress Female Model

Sexy Model Final

Updated Companions

So.... not too many. But for some reason.. she came out cloudy and.. horrible looking and she is the only one.. examples:

First: http://i.imgur.com/FvBkeCK.jpg

Second: http://i.imgur.com/Mqp47fy.jpg

It's driving me absolutely crazy.. I don't know why it's doing this. I've tried everything..

For Dragon Age Redesigned, you also need tucked hair. (Not sure if the link in the mod description is working any more... it was in an image, IIRC.)

Is the Morrigan morph from DA Redesigned? If it is, and assuming you properly installed the Dracomies True Textures, double check the install directions for the morph to see if it also requires other mods... some of the DA Redesigned companion faces do.

Ditto if it is from 'Updated Companions'... no idea what that is, but most morph mods have dependencies on other mods.

And finally, Morrigan Restoration Patch addresses dialogue and bug fixes... it wouldn't have any affect on her morph, either beneficial or deleterious.

Yeah it is. I'm trying everything. I'm also trying not to use the Modmanager. I'm installing all files Documents/BioWare/DragonAge/Packages/Core/Override. Also, I'm unzipping all files. So Not sure if it differs any other way. That's the only way I know how to install mods for games.

My natural bodies mod isn't working either.. something about the changemorphcfg.... Not sure if I'm doing something wrong. It's driving me crazy lol.

If "all in one" is Natural Bodies All in one, that has to be installed with DAO-Modmanager (not the Nexus Modmanager, though!)... the description for the mod will explain.

The chargenmorphcfg.xml is a configuration file which makes cosmetics (hair styles/colours, skin textures, eye tints, etc) available for the player character in the character creator... that wouldn't affect any NPC morphs or body replacers.

No the All in One is hairstyles. I looked up the Natural Bodies thing. And have put it in the override folder for the DAO Modmanager. So that's working correctly. I'm going through each install and seeing what's causing this to morph her so bad. Thing is... She's the only one who is effected by anything. Making sure the .dao and .override files are being installed via modmanager now. Making sure I'm not missing anything. so It will work properly.

Well she atleast has hair now.. but.. it's still cloudy and her hair is all white now. So.. I tried going back and seeing what I needed to download but.. I can't get the rest of the stuff for her. So not sure what I should do.

Specifically, which morph is it? And what are the required mods that you can't get? (It's very difficult to provide any advice or help with incomplete information. :confused:)

@DwainDibley; The Compiler is only used for creating/updating the CharGenMorphCfg.xml file. The cgmc.xml file is only used by the Character Creator when building a brand-new PC. It doesn't have any impact on NPC facemorphs at all. :geek:

It worked for me when I had that problem. It's been my experience that having too many CharGenMorphCfg files in your override makes the game do stupid things, to include refusing to start, crashing and screwing up textures on other characters.

But, what do I know, I'm just a hack. Anyway, my advice doesn't hurt even if it doesn't help....