Leliana face for Leliana's Song DLC ONLY

SiNNeR

I've found a few mods that change her face in the DLC but always to match up with another alternate face in Origins. what I want is to keep using the default face in Origins and have her either look the same, or slightly younger, in the DLC (for some bizarre reason she looks older in the DLC)

if anyone knows of a mod or can make one, it'd be much appreciated

I've found a few mods that change her face in the DLC but always to match up with another alternate face in Origins. what I want is to keep using the default face in Origins and have her either look the same, or slightly younger, in the DLC (for some bizarre reason she looks older in the DLC)

if anyone knows of a mod or can make one, it'd be much appreciated

You can use whatever facemorph you like in LS. Just put the appropriate .mor file in your override folder with the name "hf_lel000_leliana" Note: There is only the letter "L" and the numeral ZERO in that file name, not the numeral "1" or the letter "O". (Guess how I know this...?)

BTW: I hate "Arial". No self-respecting font should display the number "1", an uppercase "I", and a lowercase "l" all identically. :verymad:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JP9CHHFY

the vanilla leliana morph with no work done to it. Extracted from the (custom) install directory of U:\GameFiles\Dragon Age\packages\core\data\faces.erf in the toolset, renamed, and zipped.

After you download, run thru a virus scanner to ensure that it's safe, and then extract it from the .zip files to documents/bioware/dragon age/packages/core/override and it should be good to go in the DLC.

UNtested, as I do not have the Leliana's Song DLC

MUCH thanks to Thandal for providing the filename, saved me some time researching it! :thumbsup:

not a problem at all! Glad to hear that helped achieve what you are lookin for :)

Now, I will go ahead and say that I SUCK at trying to do morphs, and that the .mor file used by the game really IS NOT the file that you need, to try to do morph editing. Its more like a file that is extracted FROM the main file that can be edited.

But I could at least get her looking back more like what you're used to seeing, and wanting to be seeing. So I'm glad that I could help ya out with that ;)

Have fun! :thumbsup: