Sex in DA2

Lehcar

i think i came off wrong with the original post. I'm sorry, I did not mean it that way. Oh well, I guess I epically fail then and am now to be considered a horrible disgusting person... :unsure:

Aww, I for one don't think you came across like that at all, I was really disappointed that there was no 'romance' in Awakening as well, especially when I checked my parties approval bars during the game to see it they liked me or not and Anders was at love, I mean come on how in heavens name did that happen, I only gave him a cat and stuff you pick up as you go along, everyone else got prezzies and they were all friendly, that to me didn't make any sense at all.

Even though I wasn't impressed with Awakenings, I was curious enough to do a second playthrough and concentrate on Nathaniel, but Anders still went to love and N's stayed at friendly, I really do not understand what was going on with the approval thing at all.

Sorry folks, I see Sex in video games as nothing more than a profit ploy in the video game market. Sex sells with the younger teens but not relevant to story lines. Call me what you want but I would rather have a warm body I alteast had to put some time and work into and see real private parts than pixels in a video game. Of course, you might get lucky and find the ONE person you will spend the rest of your life with and you wont have to play video games anymore LOL

It doesn't have to be tasteless like in TW and I'm pretty sure that BW would actually make a good sex scene. Look at ME and ME2, at least the sex scenes were pretty tasteful.