Hilarious Christian Gaming site

Retribution

Brütal Legend is a game centered around so-called "Heavy Metal" music (not the righteous kind like Stryper or Bloodgood, but the Satanic kind that is common in Secular culture). You play as Eddie Riggs, a roadie for a Heavy Metal band who is transported to a world based on the Satanic covers of metal albums, where he battles "supernatural overlords" using a battle axe and magic he conjures via his guitar as he travels in a hot rod named "the Deuce", which is slang for the Devil. Eddie Riggs (the character is named in honor of the Satanic demon mascot of Iron Maiden).

"is voiced by Secular musician/actor Jack Black. Black is a notorious anti-Christian Satanist." XD

i love this site now lol imma go try the games....

XXXD I love sites like these that "condem" games such as MGS4 and the GTA series as "work of the Devil" etc.

Also I have seen thair attempts to create God/Jeus games such as the Forgivness and Attack of the Sunday School Zombies xD

I am suprised on how these games look in graphics and gameplay. They look like alot of programming and time when into some of them.

Tho I dought I'd try them out as Im not exactly the religious type.

I prefer Aliens, Dinosaurs, clones and stuff cos they Way more Fun and I was brought up on them.

People should really check it out! xD Definate chuckles to be had here.

Scuse the typos as I have a weakness for them.

oh yeah, i love how they condemned tetres lol

I'm sending this to my JW friend, she will get a kick out of this lol

Thanks for sharing retribution :thumbsup: