What order...

Lehcar

it was? I don't remember that part of the conversation. Then again, I ignore what Alastair says these days anyway XD

Anyway it's Wynne's fault for being unreasonable. All I was doing was listening to everyone's opinion, and when Morrigan speaks her mind Wynne freaks out along the lines of "OMG OMG you're friends with a maleficar I have to stop you!" silly woman!

Eww, Orzammar first >.<, I HATE the Deep Roads! So you can guess I do that one last lol XD.

Anywho, the first one usually is Redcliffe, although now that I have the skip the fade mod I now go to the Tower first :). After I do the Tower I usually complete Redcliffe, then I go to the elves :). Then I do the Urn, then I go to Orzammar >.<.

The Deep Roads is the most annoying one ever.

I noticed allot of folks don't like the Orzammar and the deep roads as for me I don't seem to have a problem with it. After all you can get some great stuff. Not to mention allot of xp as well. I also like the brood mother battle.

I noticed allot of folks don't like the Orzammar and the deep roads as for me I don't seem to have a problem with it. After all you can get some great stuff. Not to mention allot of xp as well. I also like the brood mother battle.

There is a good reason; it is tedious and too long. That's why people hate it.

There is a good reason; it is tedious and too long. That's why people hate it.

LOL! I understand what your saying. But what gets me if it's to short folks complain and if it's to long folks complain. As for me I think allot of the quests in Awakening were to short. Or maybe they could have added more to them like they have for DAO.

I guess the reason for which Orzzamar don't bother me is due to the fact that I tend to break it up. Since I know that I can do an area of it and than leave and go do something else, say the Tower or the Dalish Elves or whatever it don't make it seem so bad. Only time you've got to finish it all the way through is when you go to the Anvil of the Void area at the end. And that is just a short jaunt.