Error On F3 Nexus

redwes

Why does the F3 Nexus get this...<br><b><br></b><b>Warning</b>:  mysql_connect() [<a href="http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/function.mysql-connect" class="bbc_url" title="External link" rel="nofollow external">function.mysql-connect</a>]: Too many connections in <b>/home/fallout3/public_html/includes/mysql.php</b> on line <b>25</b><br>The Site MySQL database is currently down. This problem normally sorts itself very quickly. Please come back a little later.<br><br>...a lot? I get this very often and this can last anywhere from 1 min. to 10 min.s. Perhaps you should fix this. It gets very annoying. It only lasts a few min.s at a time but it happens a lot. It can happen multiple times a day.<br><br><i>It seems that the site and/or the server needs to allow more connections</i>.<br>

^^^Why does that happen also? I didn't put those <br>s or those <i>s. It did it on it's own.^^^ Fixing:

Why does the F3 Nexus get this...

Warning</b>:  mysql_connect() [<a href="http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/function.mysql-connect" class="bbc_url" title="External link" rel="nofollow external">function.mysql-connect</a>]: Too many connections in <b>/home/fallout3/public_html/includes/mysql.php</b> on line <b>25</b><br>The Site MySQL database is currently down. This problem normally sorts itself very quickly. Please come back a little later. (<---it wasn't like that, the forums messed it up when I clicked Save Changes)

...a lot? I get this very often and this can last anywhere from 1 min. to 10 min.s. Perhaps you should fix this. It gets very annoying. It only lasts a few min.s at a time but it happens a lot. It can happen multiple times a day.It seems that the site and/or the server needs to allow more connections.

The problem with the <i>, <b>, <br>, <u>, etc, may occur when enabling Rich Text Editor when it's not supported by the browser, though there might be another reason to it.

As with the problem, like Eiries said, patience is a virtue.

Then it is probably another reason to it.

Does it happen often, or just occasionally? I have got that myself a few times before, but not much, so it may be something you just have to live with.^^

Instead of using the fast reply, click on the block for 'Use Full Editor' below the fast reply box. The fast reply is good for short simple replies, but when there is any extra formatting or bb code it seems to have a problem. If you have already typed a reply in the fast reply, you can still click on the full editor before posting to straighten out the formatting.

Logout of the site, close your browser. Relaunch the browser and log back it, This will set a new tracking cookie with the proper information and establish a new session.

Buddah