Usable Metro Anyone?

hairymonsterxxl

Hey guys!

I've been wondering if there was a Mod out there to create a usable Metro.

I've been looking around all over the place, but didn't find anything.

(which is actually the first time, till now everything I ever wanted I got pretty easily, so thanks a lot to all Modders!)

If there is anything like that already, just tell me and ignore the rest.

Instead, if there really is nothing, I figured I could suggest it myself (I'm no good at Modding other then some basic stuff, or I would try myself).

I was thinking something along the lines of a pretty big quest, most of it eliminating all enemies from the stations and clearing and reparing the tracks.

Also since the metro is used a lot throughout the game, maybe making the quest available only after most of the important stuff is done.

After the main part of the quest, you could add some people as workers and guards,

have a little quest maybe to secure a stedy supply of electricity for the metro, and then swith on the system.

It would enable fast travelling from any station to any station within the system.

I know it's not really a necessity, since we can always fast travel anyways, but I figured it could be pretty cool.

Don't know if it is possible, but till now I found that nothings impossible for you guys, so give it some thought and let me know.

Thanks!

Ps.: Found this image, although I'm sure you know about it already...

Actually, I think that this layout of the system doesn't really make much sense when turned into a working metro. Maybe it would be better to change it.

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/1/18908/797097-fallout3_dcruinstransitmap_super.png

• 5 months later...