Underwear/nude mod.

sination1

I think it would be great to have a mod for Oblivion that adds many kinds(fabrics/armors) of under garments to the game. It would also make all the characters, male and female, naked. Most(except maybe some bandits and such that cant afford/don't like underwear...) automatically equip the under garments(underwear and bra for females) under their armor/clothes. You get a rag-like pair when you make a new character, and you can chose to wear under garments or not. But all NPC's will automatically equip them under their clothes/armor if they have them(under garments I mean). When you kill/find a corpse of a humanoid(not goblins, minotaurs, horses... etc.) there will sometimes be underwear/bras in their inventory and you can take them and keep them or sell them just like any other item. I think this would be great if you want to have a nude body mod so you can... do naughty stuff when no ones around. But you can also have under garments for when you don't want to get caught. Plus it adds more realism. I don't know if their is already a mod like this, or a few mods that can be ran together to make this. Or even if this is possible, but I would love to see it made sometime.

Roberts Male Body Replacer v5 and EyeCandy are the most used nude body replacements. Roberts comes in both clothed and unclothed variety sense its extremely detailed meshes our leaps and bounds above the originals.