Pose Problem

Hello, I am sadly starting to face another annoying and somewhat heart-breaking problem that requires me to ask for help from other members of these forums :yucky: . I began to have the urge to take screenshots of my experiences of the game. So I did the correct things to enable screenshots and entered the game once more. So for my first few screenshots I wanted to use poses from the CTAddPose OTPair2 mod. But when I clicked on the crystal to activate the pose screen... nothing happened. Nothing happened for about 7-10 seconds and then at the top left corner of my screen an unwelcomed message popped up saying that it CTAddPose failed (or something like that). And then another weird and absolutely ridiculous problem began to emerge. It all started when I wanted to create a clone of my character. After I entered the console command and left the console menu, a bunch of random pose selection screens would pop up randomly random random :confused: . So I exited them out hoping that would be the end of it. BUT NO IT WASNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN"T1!!!!!!!!! :wallbash: :wallbash: If I left the cell that I was in after making the clone, random pose selection screens would pop up non stop and no matter how many times I would exit them out, THEY WOULD KEEP COMING BACK! It was CRAZY! Then my game crashed :laugh: . Seriously, help would be loved and cared and appreciated by all means necessary, PLEASE! :D