Overwhelmed With all the mods

jcBIOHAZARD

Extremely user unfriendly. By which I mean you gotta be a goddamn computer programmer to understand how to use 1/20th of its functions, or even read the instructions, but it has some nice features; like the ability to make patches to help some mods which might normally be incompatible play together more nicely.
I thought so too at first, but when using Rebuild Patch on the Bashed Patch, just look through the menus, mouse over them, read the text that each option shows at the bottom of the window, and right click the parameters in brackets [ ] and it's surprisingly easy to figure out what does what. Merge in the things that you feel you absolutely must have so it overrides anything else that modifies what it modifies, set which tweaks you want, and rebuild. It's surprisingly simple when you fight down the intimidation and get a good look at the options.

Yeah the most complicated thing about Wrye Bash is how many support programs it requires, which even that isn't much of a task if you know about Wrye Python which is a bundle of everything needed for Wyre Bash except the Wrye Bash installer itself. (this was done to insure Wrye Bash still got its share of the download count)

You'll find a fantastic mind-blowing enemy and creature overhaul here, with some lore-friendly swords on the side. You'll have to register for the forum to see the thread containing the download link, however.

http://waalx.com/RealSwordsForum/index.php

Edit: Something to note, it doesn't work with MMM, but it has a much broader variety and selection, and therefore I recommend it more highly. There are ways to get both to work with eachother, but if you would rather just choose one, chose this one. Not only is there a ton of new monsters, there is a ton of new wildlife, ranging from rabbits to zebras. Even things like roadrunners and pheasants. Definitely oneof the greatest mods I have ever download, and perfect if you've ever wanted toroleplay a hunter, or needed new ingredients. On that note, get Salmo the Baker , (Not necessary if you download Better Cities: He comes with it.)