403 Forbidden when trying to download mods

grailknighthero

I was able to download a couple of mods just fine with the nmm. I then started getting errors and tried downloading files manually. But when I try to download files manually I get this error:

403 Forbidden (tab name)

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /CDN/DeliveryFile/120/79664/Travis and Liza BoS Companions-16060.rar on this server.

Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) Server at fs-p1.nexusmods.com Port 80

for http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/16060/ but I have the same issue with a lot of other mods as well.

Is anyone else getting this error? I'm using FF, get the same thing in IE. I am logged in to the nexus site and also nmm. When I look at my history in nmm, I have 1 complete, 2 errors, 1 complete, several more errors, so it's not like I had two successes, then it stopped working.

yep. I am getting this error as well. and its the actual files, not all files on a page; meaning I can DL some file(s) from a page and not others (like alternate/updated versions). BTW - where is the help/contact support options? meaning how does one contact a member of nexus to get help/report an issue? or do we just post in forums and hopefully someone who can fix stuff will see it?

I am too.. This is what I'm getting:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /FS/Libs/Common/Managers/Downloads on this server.

Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) Server at fs-p1.nexusmods.com Port 80

I tried the Chat but got no reply from anyone....I was wondering if I was the only one getting this.. I tried Deleting Cookies and restarting, Did a Male-ware scan also reset my Router still getting this!

look like I'm not the only one :D
I too tried to re-upload the file, with a different name even, and still same problem. :sad:
Seems there is some random permission clitch goin' on in servers. Some files work fine but some not so much :smile:

Edited by SHazardous

I'll patiently wait for a fix, same problem here on my end with my own mod file. I even re-uploaded a new .rar archive to test a quick fix, but nada.

Edited by SKYZOO