OPEN FORUM GAME--COUNT TO...20

Aurielius

0 - Well. we did just discover that Windows 7 was the problem, at least with B.O.S.S. Gary has adjusted the Batch security level, and lo and behold, we now get a batch printout. So maybe now I can start working with it. I have been just moving the mods around as you suggest, but I just hasn't been working too well. We'll see what happens now. Thanks

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SilverDNA

• Aurielius

• grannywils

• paganwannbe

http://verydemotivational.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/129167788775803387.jpg

Deployed......1......the Tank didn't have a fair chance!

@ Granny Since I have a now a dinglish version of Oblivion, Boss doesn't recognized all my DV/Ger or else endings of my German mods I had to adjust them in the mastlist.txt (Backup it before) Then after that I tried to figure out how they primary basis structure of the sorting (read the top of the txt file and the headers to find out more about the sorting ) (Xample: Boss don't know all mods but quite a lot. if it doesn't know a mod you have to make an entry in the masterlist.txt at the right spot ( knowing the basic Idea of sorting helps a little, or you can ask me)

0 - Holy Cow (and I mean no disrespect to the level 80 Cleric) what the heck happened to that tank. Thanks for the suggestion Silver and for the offer. I may take you up on it. BOSS did note a couple of files that were "missing". I have been downloading them tonight, which accounts for another late night for me. I'm just installing them now. One is the FCOM convergence, which includes the ooo file and a couple of others, and the other big one is the Better Cities one. After I get these two installed, I will rearrange my load order one more time and see how it looks. Then I think I will be done for tonight.

Granny, one thing about FCOM... It's a bit Unordered... I mean if you play OOO seems like a real Expansion for Oblivion... But FCOM is a bit... Well... It seems like Bravil compared to the Imperial City.

The major four Mods I use are UL, FCOM, Qarls Texture pack Full and Better Cities, along with other mods like the SI TExture Pack, Elsweyr, and such.... I think just those 6 take around 15GB space and around 20 FPS down! So be watchful!

0 - Ok, Silver. Good point. I'll check my space when this is finished downloading. I do have an awful lot of space, but still I would like to have room to add more mods as I start to play the game and learn what I would like. I haven't even really begun to play it yet. So, thank you for the heads up.

http://verydemotivational.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/brixp1.jpg

Nuthing yom nom... just giving oblivion advices to granny........

Holly mud crap!...

I got addicted to those oat cookies....can't stop eating them......

yom nom.......Heeeeeeeeeellllllllllp!