• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SilverDNA

• Aurielius

• grannywils

• paganwannbe

0 - Silver, I ran BOSS after installing FCOM and Better Cities. Now its telling me (among other things) !!!FCOM INSTALLATION ERROR: Use the MOBS version when using Francesco's + FCOM ('Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch-MOBS_FCOM.esp"). Do you know what that means? What is the MOBS version?

Linked it Granny ! ......can now someone help me with my oat cookie problem... I get the notion that tomorrow the post girl gets her pants ripped by my teeth and I think that I start to wag with the tail. I don't like that....oh holly mud crap me is transmogrificating.....1

0 - I've been up way too late for too many nights in a row and I cannot see anymore. Are you saying Oat cookie or Cat cookie. If you are eating a lot of Oat cookies, although good for you, you will probably spend tomorrow on the loo. I you are eating a lot of Cat cookies you will probably be scratching the post girl and purring. But that would be kind of cute. Don't you think? In any case, stop eating......

Oat cookies ! Start to stop eating them, funny idea if you are addicted to oat cookies....why do I have always the cookie problems! I could rearrange the cookie word a little for a change of problems, but that won't help me with my cookie problem.....if there are no cookies left.......oh my holy mud crap....nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! no cookies left anymore got I have to make/bake new ones.....1