OPEN FORUM GAME--COUNT TO...20

Aurielius

1 - I'm kind of weird. I've always loved State and County fairs for the livestock exhibits and the ox pulls and homegrown or home made food displays and quilts and stuff like that. I never ride the rides, and rarely eat the junk; but I just love that other stuff. Mind you I was born in the heart of New York City. Don't ask me where this comes from.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SilverDNA

• Aurielius

• grannywils

• paganwannbe

I'm kind of weird. I've always loved State and County fairs for the livestock exhibits and the ox pulls and homegrown or home made food displays and quilts and stuff like that. I never ride the rides, and rarely eat the junk; but I just love that other stuff. Mind you I was born in the heart of New York City. Don't ask me where this comes from.

Crafts are great too - Like looking at needlepoint and quilts. For youit might come from lack of exposure now that you can access all that, you love it

Still at 1 though (successive post by same poster)

2- Could be, although one of my many foster homes as a child was actually on a farm with lots of dairy cows and stuff, so I did have some exposure. I don't know what it is, but I do love all that stuff. And now I live in the country amid the trees. It is marvelous!!!