• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SilverDNA

• Aurielius

• grannywils

• paganwannbe

0 - I know it's hard for you Brok. I tried to get you a few recruits. They even peeked in here a couple of times, but they never stayed. But the Summer gang have a few players now. So, you're the only one left on your own. Try and find some Winter people. I know they must be out there. I'll keep looking too. No offense out there Paganwannbe, but these Summer guys are mostly young whippersnappers, and we need to keep them in line.

0 - Thank you for speaking so politely to me. I apologize if I sounded patronizing. I did not mean to sound that way. I meant to sound sarcastic. I do not think that you are immature; but I sometimes think that you are a little, how shall I put this, flippant. You don't always seem to think before you speak. I don't hold this against you, I merely point it out from time to time. But it truly is meant in good fun. This is only a game, and I did not mean to hurt your feelings or sound like I was patronizing you. I apologize if I did. But you still get the zap, nonetheless.