• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SilverDNA

• Aurielius

• grannywils

• paganwannbe

Ranokoa, if you go to the very first page of this thread you will find the rules of this game. Basically your team is determined by the date you joined Nexus. You joined in September and would be on the Autumn team. Right now the Winter team has the lead. All the rest of us are entering numbers trying to reach 20. In the meantime anyone from the Winter team can come along and enter a 0, and we have to start the count all over again. But, once one of us reaches 20, that team is in the lead. Or sometimes that person might decide to give the lead to another team for some reason. But anyway then the counting starts again with a different team in the lead. I hope that explained it all right. It is very, very late for me, and I need to go to bed. Since your number really should have been a 4, I'm going to enter my 5 here and say goodnight.

Also some sort of prize should be awarded to the first person to count to 20 consecutively (without interruptions) in nexus public chat. A person cannot post twice in a row and picture evidence must be supplied.

I tried just then, its hard.