Question for an Editor Guru

Valkyrie

Ok I've tried everything I can think of. Read a metric ass ton of tutorials, searched forums, prayed, sacrificed small animals, everything... :verymad:

I'm trying to simply add some fish to the surrounding waters of my house mod. Tried using the resources directly, made copies etc but they never stick (show in game, are present in editor after restart). When I try to make a new object from them, they look like they got fed thru a chum grinder:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/Valkyrie-Krazo/Oblivion%20Mod/TESConstructionSet2010-08-1219-56-47-97.png

I'm mainly trying to add more fish from this mod which I already have working. Fish Mod

Even the slaughterfish won't work. Any ideas?

I have no coffee in me so I'm more than likely going to be an idiot, but for the sake of luck I'll try to help anyways.

Ensure everything is NOT initially disabled, parented and opposite of parent, etc.

Ensure you are either having that fish mod ACTIVE and not trying to save as a separate mod using that mod as a parent, that never works.

If you did try that.. Well.. You need to never do it again.

If you want those fish create a new mod, not using the other, and duplicate a slawterfish. DIFFERENT ID. Click on the mesh thingy (brain not awake) and browse through the folders until you find the mesh associated with the fish you want from that mod.

(NOTE: This will mean that unless you have permission to use his mod you may never upload this mod and it will be forever a personal one, unless or up till you get permission to use the original author's content.)

Okay my brain's shutting down and my back is spiking in pain. I think I'll end it here or I'll eventually start talking gibberish.

Be well, sleep well, fight well, live long.

~Ranokoa