Dubya T F??

Lehcar

Umm... exactly WHY do all of the love scenes happen inside of Morrigan's tent? (which, mind you, is completely lacking any cover or privacy and is totally visible to the rest of the camp.) Just something I noticed in toolset, cause I find it really weird that she'd let other people do their business in her space. :laugh:

Très bizarre.

That's what we call budget cuts, when BW doesn't have time to implement proper sex scenes like they did with ME. I'll bet Morrigan (if she's not the one in the tent) will be the most piss about it. And it also hints that having sex with Morrigan is a default opinion.

I think a better question would be why does Morrigan get a tent while everyone else sleeps out in the open? I don't recall Flemeth telling her "Don't forget your tent" and even she (Mori) says "Allow me to pack a few things" and not "Let me get all my camping gear, cookware, books and potions." With all the gear she has in the corner there she would need her own pack horse.

Additionally, if the warden is using Mori's tent for his trysts, why is everyone complaining about all the noise? If their hearing is that good, how is it that the shrieks always surprise them? Seems like the plot has more holes than the tent.

I think everyone has a tent in game Rusty but the even bigger question is why is Oghren so close to Leliana's tent? Isn't she concerned about him peeping while she is sleeping?

I think everyone has a tent in game Rusty but the even bigger question is why is Oghren so close to Leliana's tent? Isn't she concerned about him peeping while she is sleeping?

She is so used to being the center of any/everyone's (I almost said "male's", but realized that was being unfairly/unnecessarily restrictive) attention that it no longer bothers her. At least she knows Ogh won't sneak up on her, his belching would give him away! ;D

I don't have a tent... well, just in the armor (maybe I'm too close to Oghren too) but seriously, every time the warden wakes up in camp he is laying on a bedroll next to the fire.

And if I was sleeping as close to Oghren as Leliana I would be more worried about the gasses catching fire :whistling: