F.E.A.R 2

Lehcar

Did anyone actually understand the ending of Project Origin? Biggest mindf*** ever, with that insane creepy ghost chick screaming and moaning and riding your boner hardcore while you're trying to fight some hallucination (which she's forcing into your head; your physically secure strapped into a chair so she wants to keep you mentally/psychically entrapped too so she can violently rape you). And then with her suddenly 9 months pregnant with your bast*rd child not even 10 seconds after the rape and the baby talking to you when she makes you touch her stomach? Umm wtf??

Methinks it was all a dream sequence and that none if it actually happened physically... or at least, I sure as heck hope it didn't. Or at least not as perceived by the player. Dear god I feel so sorry for Becket, why did the writers have to do that to him...

yep...you(the person who you play as) gives alma her third child altho she and you are sealed away.....and being the freacky psykick b**** she is.... it fully develipted in a few seconds

I liked the ending of both fear 1 and 2 in both you char is still alive, maybe in number 3 they will all meet up and a a beer and laugh about it .................................... F3AR soon can't wait :thumbsup: