Scouter

SolarFire

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure what that even is. Modeling is the one part of modding I have the least bit of knowledge on. But if the model's texture 'grids' have been laid out for the preparation of a texture to 'wrap' around it, then I could coordinate the texture to look right on the model using UV Mapping in NifSkope.

Someone made a headset ala DBZ that detected an NPC's power level (ie, their actual level ingame). The information would appear at the top of the screen. It was either here or at the Bethesda forums, I forget which -- they posted their scripts used and everything. I would still ask permission, but if you can find those posts maybe you could make it a variation on that.

• 8 months later...
Please don't tell me this mod is dead... This is by far the most creative idea to show how the previous scouter mod got the info on other NPCs. I have been watching this topic from... I don't know... since mid-May I believe and there has not been another comment for a long while. I recall that alonsomartinez requested 2 days to upload his meshes and textures for this mod, and it has almost been 10 months since then, forgive me if I am wrong on the time. Edited by Linkxp500