Overwhelmed!

SluggoV2

Another great mod to get is Unique Landscapes. Makes exploring the world of Cyrodiil much more interesting. It's at least worth looking into!

Ok, I've installed:

UOP V3.2 patch

UOMP V15 patch

Unofficial Shivering Isles patch

HGEC mod, always hated how ugly the women looked...lol

Alluring potion bottles mod

F-INev Oblivion, high res skin textures

Question:

Can install the Lost Spire mod with these installed? Do I need to start a new game?

Same question for Unique landscapes mod...

Another great mod to get is Unique Landscapes. Makes exploring the world of Cyrodiil much more interesting. It's at least worth looking into!

Ok, I've installed:

UOP V3.2 patch

UOMP V15 patch

Question:

Can install the Lost Spire mod with these installed? Do I need to start a new game?

Yes you can install both - although you will also need to acquire and install the Lost Spire compatibility patch for Unique Landscapes as well.

Might as well download and become familiar with BOSS (Better Oblivion Sorting Software) as well to help you manage your load order since with UL and Lost Spires and the compatibility mod you already have a set of mods that must be loaded in a specific order...

Ok, I've installed:

UOP V3.2 patch

UOMP V15 patch

Question:

Yes you can install both - although you will also need to acquire and install the Lost Spire compatibility patch for Unique Landscapes as well.

Might as well download and become familiar with BOSS (Better Oblivion Sorting Software) as well to help you manage your load order since with UL and Lost Spires and the compatibility mod you already have a set of mods that must be loaded in a specific order...

I guess it's time to take off the floaties and start swimming...lol :ohmy:

Ok, I'll Google BOSS, (I'll post back if I cant find a DL host).

I'm going to start with Lost Spires first then look int the UL mod later.

Also, do I need OBSE too? I have it, but not installed yet. wasn't sure if I needed this or if it was just a modder tool.

...I also meant to say in my earlier post, Re-install, not "start a new game". Do I need to do a re-install with any of these mods? or any mods for that matter?

Also, do I need OBSE too? I have it, but not installed yet. wasn't sure if I needed this or if it was just a modder tool.

...I also meant to say in my earlier post, Re-install, not "start a new game". Do I need to do a re-install with any of these mods? or any mods for that matter?

BOSS is available on TesNexus.

I don't recall if OBSE is required by Lost Spires or not. I would install it anyway because with it you can then install the Elys Universal Silent Voice plugin (also available on TesNexus) - to help with those mods which do not provide voice acting or silent voice files. (Without voice files, the closed caption dialog goes by too quickly to read. Elys Universal Silent Voice automatically delays the closed caption by 8 seconds so you can read it for dialog without voice files.)

You should not need to reinstall to be able to use a mod unless you are running on win7/vista and oblivion is in c:\Program Files (x86) - if this is true, reinstall your game somewhere else like c:\games\oblivion.

BOSS is available on TesNexus.

I don't recall if OBSE is required by Lost Spires or not. I would install it anyway because with it you can then install the Elys Universal Silent Voice plugin (also available on TesNexus) - to help with those mods which do not provide voice acting or silent voice files. (Without voice files, the closed caption dialog goes by too quickly to read. Elys Universal Silent Voice automatically delays the closed caption by 8 seconds so you can read it for dialog without voice files.)

You should not need to reinstall to be able to use a mod unless you are running on win7/vista and oblivion is in c:\Program Files (x86) - if this is true, reinstall your game somewhere else like c:\games\oblivion.

Yup...I got it on TesNexus.

OK I'll keep that in mind

PS....I'm running W7 64X, but I do keep all my games (steam) in a separate partition from my OS (eg C:\)