ESP files?

Prenihility

You still need an animation replacer. The one that you downloaded (sexywalk_0_6) has a prerequisite, so you still need to download one of the two files that I linked to.

The xx in the item code refers to the load order that Knights.esp is in (Ex: Oblivion.esm is loaded first so it's 00).

You still need an animation replacer. The one that you downloaded (sexywalk_0_6) has a prerequisite, so you still need to download one of the two files that I linked to.

The xx in the item code refers to the load order that Knights.esp is in (Ex: Oblivion.esm is loaded first so it's 00).

Yeah, i downloaded one of the ones you've linked, extracted to the oblivion data folder, still doesnt work.

Did you activate the esp as well?

If so, are there any visible changes in-game to any female NPCs?

I dont see any new esp files in Data Files in the launcher. I guess ill grab every one of them and experiment. Also, the numbers for the crusader armor i pulled up are from uesp.net. Not working still

Furthermore, i dont see any of the esp files in the data section, actually...hhmm...I just extracted all of them , Ctrl + A'd everything, didnt pick up the esp's for some reason, ill check it out.

ESPs never make it past the main Oblivion Data folder, right?

EDIT: SUCCESS! It works! One more problem though....Gotta figure out how to use the console command to get me Crusader armor, so i can see it KotN DMRA is active. Im pretty sure that the original Kotn.esp got replaced, went from 2.10MB to 2.11, but, regardless, this darned console command isnt working. i got the object ID from uesp , sooo....Idk whats going on. i Type

player.additem 000eb4 1 and it doesnt freakin work...

No, they shouldn't. The item codes do work, but you'll have to see where Knights.esp is in your load order and replace the xx in the item code with the load order number.

It's 15. Oblivion is at the top, so that would make it number one, right?

EDIT: GAH! I've tried everything from "01" to 15....

Ok, i think i've found it , found it in OBMM its "0E"

No, they shouldn't. The item codes do work, but you'll have to see where Knights.esp is in your load order and replace the xx in the item code with the load order number.

It's 15. Oblivion is at the top, so that would make it number one, right?

EDIT: GAH! I've tried everything from "01" to 15....

Ok, i think i've found it , found it in OBMM its "0E"

Ok, I activated the KotN console command, it works, the code ended up being "0F" . However, KotN DMRA still isnt working. I replaced the normal KotN.esp w/ the one that came in the Kotn DMRA . The Problem is...The game crashes at the Bethesda logo, i already know how to get it back to normal, just uncheck Knights.esp in Datafiles, but that still isnt gonna get Kotn DMRA working, now is it? Soooo...Whats going on here?

Sort your load order with Better Oblivion Sorting Software and see if it still crashes with Knights.esp checked.

Interestingly though, whenever i replace the original Knights.esp with the Kotn DMRA esp, its automatically checked off in Data files, no need to do that....Hmmm

Didnt do that for any other mods. Also, the BOSS thing..err....How do i install it, started reading the instructions, and its already confusing the hell outta me.

EDIT: ok, says "Critical Error" Master.esm file not found. Make sure you run that in your data folder. I see the Oblivion.esm masterfile....what gives?

Copy BOSS.bat, BOSS.exe and masterlist.txt (it would be best if you downloaded a more recent masterlist.txt) into Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\ and run BOSS.bat to sort your load order. Once it's done sorting, a log should pop up and you can read through it or just click exit. Next, you'll want to make sure that all your esm's and esp's are active in OBMM.

If the game still crashes, post your load order here.