ESP files?

Prenihility

Copy BOSS.bat, BOSS.exe and masterlist.txt (it would be best if you downloaded a more recent masterlist.txt) into Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\ and run BOSS.bat to sort your load order. Once it's done sorting, a log should pop up and you can read through it or just click exit. Next, you'll want to make sure that all your esm's and esp's are active in OBMM.

If the game still crashes, post your load order here.

OOOOH. ok, got it, it when through everything, and at the end, said : Unrecognised mod files:

Reorder these by hand using your favourite mod ordering utility.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Unknown mod file: DMRA Skimpy Armor Expanded.esp

Sooo. what does it mean by "reorder", what should i do with DMRA Skimpy Armor expanded?

EDIT: YAY! It works. Now, im still not going to disregard what BOSS said though, just as i mentioned earlier, what does it mean by "reorder" ...reorder to where? Also...TIME TO MOVE ON TO MAKING MY TOON LOOK BETTER, YEAH! Which mods do you recommend? I like how HGEC gives it that Anime look...but......eeerrrr...idk, my main questions are Rens Beauty pack, and Beatiful people, what do they do? And are there any mods in which i can actually customize the BODY of my toon? Such as weight/muscularity?

Download the latest masterlist.txt (Masterlist Update August 8 2010) from here and run BOSS again or just move it near the bottom of your load order so that it takes priority over other mods/armor replacers.

Ok, thanks a lot man, you've been a TES Encyclopedia for me after i've been busting your bawls for hours, Kudos to you, man!

But yeah....those character mods, anyone care to fill me in on Rens Beauty Pack, and Beautiful People?

EDIT: Btw, BBB has stopped working....I Went to the sewer exit at the beginning, changed races, and it didnt work....I tried multiple races, still didnt work...I even reloaded my save game...GAH, its a nightmare...

Download the latest masterlist.txt (Masterlist Update August 8 2010) from here and run BOSS again or just move it near the bottom of your load order so that it takes priority over other mods/armor replacers.

Ok, thanks a lot man, you've been a TES Encyclopedia for me after i've been busting your bawls for hours, Kudos to you, man!

But yeah....those character mods, anyone care to fill me in on Rens Beauty Pack, and Beautiful People?

EDIT: Btw, BBB has stopped working....I Went to the sewer exit at the beginning, changed races, and it didnt work....I tried multiple races, still didnt work...I even reloaded my save game...GAH, its a nightmare...

UPDATE: , ok, i just simply have to load the game. But yeah, as for characters....How do i make mine look better? The DMRA pictures show amazing face models. There's this one character made by someone, and its called Freya? Using that as an example, how did that person create that character? That character model is outstanding. How can i make my toon look better? The HGEC mods are nice, not quite sure why its so popular though, makes it look very anime-like. More concerned about the Freya model.