dibella textures

Stonebull1493

I am making the assumption that it is the Dibella mod that is the problem. I have an exclaimation mark in the temple in IC. Also I see NPCs walking around w/ bikini bottom and legs, head and sholders however the torso and chest on the females are missing. Suggestions?

Which "Dibella" mod are you talking about? That'll help, for one. Also, install FormID Finder and use it on the exclamation mark in the IC, as well as on the missing body parts of NPC's, and post what mods those are from.

I am making the assumption that it is the Dibella mod that is the problem. I have an exclaimation mark in the temple in IC. Also I see NPCs walking around w/ bikini bottom and legs, head and sholders however the torso and chest on the females are missing. Suggestions?

Which "Dibella" mod are you talking about? That'll help, for one. Also, install FormID Finder and use it on the exclamation mark in the IC, as well as on the missing body parts of NPC's, and post what mods those are from.

I installed the mod you suggested (Formfinder) I right clicked on the yellow WFT sign and nothing happened, I backed off a little and moved the cross-hairs off of the yellow so that they hit the building and it then activated the script. The mod seems to be "19: _NDibellaBT.esp"

I installed the mod you suggested (Formfinder) I right clicked on the yellow WFT sign and nothing happened, I backed off a little and moved the cross-hairs off of the yellow so that they hit the building and it then activated the script. The mod seems to be "19: _NDibellaBT.esp"

I checked again and it worked on the yellow. Base Object = Sister Mariantel 19007C93