**Book and Dialogue Writer Available**

crashqueenxx

****High school student available to write books, dialogue or letters for your Skyrim mods.****

• I have extensive knowledge of Skyrim: the game itself and just about every vanilla aspect of the game.
  • I'm good at writing fiction novels, but I can write just about everything.
  • My writing is all edited and formatted for the Skyrim world.
  • I can create lore-friendly authors, book characters and anything else that may revolve around the book/letter/dialogue.
  • I'm able to write dialogue based on a small character write-up.
  • The only payment I require is credit on your mod's page, unless you'd like to make a small donation to my Paypal on my profile.

Message me via Nexus, check out my writing on Wattpad or message me via Tumblr.

Well I can say I could use more books in discworld but they are not in any form lore friendly, at least to skyrim :)

If you want to write zaney ass books and have a load of fun and even think up some quests for them, hit me up

Our first custom book was titled "While you were reading this, you were robbed" and spawned a quest from the added receipt and 25% of your gold that was taken, that leads to helping a guy get other people to read said book so he can rob them because he has gambling debts due to the underground mudcrab fighting ring, which then spawned a underground mudcrab fighting ring

We also have a book that dyslexic people can read..

:)