Weapon and Armour Request

DragonsCrest

Hi, I have no idea how to create and implement my own mods but i'm hoping that if theres somebody out there who's probably a lot better than me who would be able to make Judge Gabranths Armour and his set of twin blades the Highway Star and Chaos Blade.

If of course you know of FFXII then you know who I mean but in case you dont heres some screens

This is the design on his cape

Sorry I cant get any decent screens of the weapons but even if the armour was made me and possibly a large amount of final fantasy fans would be very grateful

I can imagine how much time armour would take but heres some more pics, had to use a few from Dissidia

I was thinking that the armour could use ebony armour as a base to use and be of equal strength and the twin blades be equal to Daedric. Seeing as he is a Judge i think it would be great if one blade did Burden for around 300 points so the opponent is rooted to the spot and the other blade did Soul Trap and maybe Demoralize but im still thinking it up.

Hopefully somebody hears us out :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I started making this armor ages ago. I only finished the helmet and torso. I got them in-game but never started textures. I might be coaxed into finishing it.

Sorry, I haven't checked back on here for months now but yeah thats great news even if its only the helm and the torso. Would you consider finishing them off if you got enough community support?

• 1 month later...
It would be pretty awesome if someone made this armor. I am no modder myself so i have no experience otherwise i would have tried making it since i'm playing final fantasy 12 right now and Gabranth is my favourite character in the game. Since i have no experience and to me it looks difficult to make i can only hope that this encourage someone else to do it because (imo) it's a cool armor and it would be awesome to see it in Oblivion.